sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2014

2014, A YEAR WITH CHANGES.

                                               

2014 has become a year of changes for a lot of students because we have to leave our home, family and friends in order to get a dream.In this new period, we are going to meet new people and we are going to start a new life.

 I would like to become an English teacher. When I was a child, I wanted to be a teacher and nowadays, I am studying at university in order to get my dream. I would like to become a fantastic teacher.

Finally, I think that we can get our dream if we work hard.

2 comentarios:

  1. Yes, this year will be full of new experiences and changes. I hope that everything is for the best. So... welcome to the university and cheer up!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you :)) I think if we work hard , we can get our dream easily :)

    ResponderEliminar