martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

HAPPINESS.

Happiness is a fantastic feeling which is a synonymous of a divine treasure. Many people think  that there are a lot of kinds of happiness. For example, happiness for being alive, happiness for being rich and having a lot of properties; happiness for being in love; happiness for having a family and friends; happiness for winning the lottery; happiness for getting our dreams, happiness for enjoying all the moments in company and happiness for meeting new people. In my opinion, happiness is a synonymous of  having a family and friends, getting or dreams and doing what we want because I love speding a lot of time with my family and friends. Furthermore, I am also happy reading books, listening to music, travelling all over the world and cooking with my mum, because I like making chocolate cakes. To sum up, people who love beeing with they want and doing what they want, are really happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario