lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

A SPECIAL PERSON.

If I had to choose a special person, I would choose my mother. I can say that she is the best person in the world. She also loves helping me with her nice tips and I miss her due to the fact that I am living in Murcia and I only see her  when I come home at weekends.

About her physical and personal appearance, her name is Carmen and she lives in Férez with my family. She is tall and thin and she has got curly brown hair and little brown eyes. She has a lovely complexión and a youthful appearance. Besides, she is a nice and generous person, so she loves helping people with tips. She has also a good sense of humour, she is a self-confident person and she wishes my  family the best.

In her free time, she loves reading books because she can find amazing stories in them. She also loves travelling, so, after having been to Amsterdam, she would like to visit London, Paris and Rome. In addition, she like cooking, so, she makes her delicious chocolate cakes at weekends. She also loves going out with her Friends and doing sports, so, she goes for a walk with my father on Fridays.

To conclude, I could say that she is the best mother and person in the world because she loves helping me with her nice tips and I could say that I miss her and I wish her the best.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario