miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014

DESCRIBING SOMEONE

My brother is the best person in the world. He is called Jaime and he is sixteen years old. He lives with my parents in Férez, a little village between Murcia and Albcete.He is tall and he has got brown hair and eyes. He is very funny and he always makes me laugh. He is also friendly, so he has lot of friends and he is hard-workig and generous. Two years ago, he organized a party for my birthday without telling me anything. He made an enormous cake with his friends´help. I was very surprised when I went to the place where he had prepared the party and I gave him  lot of kisses. We had a good time all together and we danced and sang for a long time. For this reason, I can say that he is the best person in the world and I miss him because I am living in Murcia and I only see him when I come back home with my family at weekends.


 

1 comentario: