jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

PRACTICE 1.

 
 
 
 I really like fast food restaurants. When I have time, I usually go to some fast food restaurant like McDonald´s or Burger King with my friends because we can eat the food we like like burger, ice creams and chips without spending a lot of money. We also go there because we don´t have to wait fot a long time due to the fact that they give us the food when we ask for it. However, most people don´t really like it at all because they think that this kind of food can produce obesity , so they prefer going to more expensive restaurants in order to have some healthy food like soup, rice or roast chicken. For this reason, they don´t mind speding a lot of money and waiting for a long time. Fially, I recommend people who don´t like fast food that they ask for a salad when they go to fast food restaurants.



 
 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario